ECO-GEN Energy’s JouleBox Power Station
Electrify! is pleased to feature the ECO-GEN Energy JouleBox Power Station, as follows:
The product launch for the JouleBox Power Station is expected to take place in Q3 or Q4 of 2019.
Electrify! can arrange for Interested parties to ECO-GEN’s headquarters in the Los Angeles, CA for a presentation of the technology by its Inventors, a demonstration of the JouleBox prototype unit, and a Question & Answer session.
The business model and business plan for ECO-GEN calls for the JouleBox Power Station:
– to be available for outright purchase or lease or incorporation into PPAs, in the United States, Canada, and the US Territories.
– to be used in international markets to build utility-scale power plants up to 50MW of output per facility, by interconnecting hundreds of JouleBox Power Station units, and selling the electricity via 20 year PPAs.
“Half the capital cost of solar in 1% of the space!”
The JouleBox Power Station is a patented, renewable energy technology manufactured by ECO-GEN Energy.
The JouleBox Power Station is a utility-scale and industrial-scale renewable energy solution, summarized as follows:
- green! (zero carbon footprint from operation)
- low cost of electricity (half the capital cost of solar)
- compact (small form factor / 7′ width x 5′ depth x 5′ tall / uses 1% the space of solar)
- powerful (each individual unit produces 60 kW of baseload power)
- runs non-stop (operates 24 x 7 x 365 / produces 525,600 kWh/yr per unit)
- scalable (units can be combined up to 50 MW output – 16.6 units = 1 MW)
- manageable (a 40 foot cargo container comes pre-configured with 7 JouleBox Power Station units – for a total of 420 kW – arrives at your facility ready to connect – easily combines in multiples of 7 units with other 40 foot cargo containers, to generate up to 50 MW per cluster of interconnected cargo containers)
- powered by solar panels and the magnetic force of three 40HP pulsed magnetic 6/4 switched reluctance brushless DC motors, with six N50 neodymium magnets per motor
- with other patented and proprietary innovations
In the non-residential renewable energy marketplace, many needs are left unmet by existing technologies, due mostly to space considerations and/or the ability to produce enough power to fully meet needs.
The JouleBox Power Station is a quantum leap in the direction of meeting many of these needs.
If we can assist you in learning more about the JouleBox or in making contact with ECO-GEN, please use our Contact Us page or send an email to: contact [at] TheElectrifyGroup [dot] com.